With over 20 years of experience, PS travels has mastered the passport & visa documentation process to provide quality, fast, dependable, processing services that take the hassle out of travel preparation. Whether you are a first time or experienced traveler, our professional staff will handle all of your documentation needs.
To get more information about our services for your international travel solutions, please contact us at +62-21-65830034
General Terms Visa Application
1. The Normal Process is 10-12 working days if there are no obstacles.
2. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of departure (+ Attach the old passport if there are recorded visas)
3. 4 X 6 photos (2 pieces / color / background-free / Latest)
4. Sponsorship letter / Certificate of Employment (must be on letterhead and which was given a rubber stamp company / fully explain applicant's name and job title)
5. Copy of Family Card. ( Kartu Keluarga ( KK))
6. Copies of Marriage certificates (if married)
7. Copy of proof of personal finance, bank statements. (last 3 months Last / Min 50 Million )
8. Attach a copy of Business License (if employer)
9. Visa Fill out the destination country.
If in the framework of Business (Attach invitation business + Financial evidence may be in the name of the company)
If You Have Relatives / Friends In The Country Of Destination:
MUST ATTACH (Invitation letter + copy + copy of passport visa / / proof of relationship such as: birth certificate / KK)
Requirement For An Applicant Who Aged 75 Years And Older:
- The Medical check-up at the hospital who is appointed by the Embassy (Attach copy of passport & 3x4 photographs form a medical check-up)
- Attach the appropriate Travel Insurance to the applicant's duration of stay in the destination country, as usually the visa granted is in accordance with the insurance.
To Visit Graduation / Graduation:
- Attach a copy of the Graduation Invitation / Copy of passport & Visa child /Proof of Relationship
For Children Aged 18 years going To Australia Without Parents:
- Permit from both parents (above stamp Rp 6000), the signature of both parents in sheet form and attach a copy of ID both parents.
- And if there are children / relatives in Australia (attach a copy of their passport and visa / invitation letter and a copy of child's birth certificate / proof of blood relation)
- If an applicant is still a student (must attach a copy of his student card)
- Permit a husband (if the wife did not leave with her husband)
- If the applicant wants to stay in the host country for 6 months, you have to get a clearance from the designated hospital (with a clear purpose in the destination country).
The above requirements are general requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicant, it is likely there will be a reduction in the above petition and additional requirements issued by the embassy of the country that are tailored to the purpose of the applicant's state regulations.
MAKING NEW PASSPORT
1. Indonesian Passport application forms complete with block letters and black ink (Forms are available at the Customer Care PS Travels).
2.Attach the original and one (1) copies of:
a. Proof of Residency:
* Those Indonesian citizens residing in the territory of Indonesia in the form of Identity Card (KTP) and Family Card (KK) with address the same and still valid.
* Those Indonesian citizens residing abroad mark Evidence of local State residents, or Evidence /Instructions / Additional Information the applicant indicates that they will reside in the State, or of evidence has made an obligation to report on the RI State Representative.
b. Proof of Identity of the form:
* Certificate / Letter of Birth
* Diploma Degree Certificates.
* Marriage Certificate / Letter of Baptists
* Certificate or other document issued by her Government Agencies.
3. Civil servants / Police / Military / Private Employees required permission from the relevant agencies.
4. Degree of Name Change according to applicable regulations.
5. Those children aged under 17 years and Unmarried Attach:
a. Parent ID cards are still valid
b. KK (family card) children enrolled
c. Marriage Certificate / Marriage Certificate of Parents
d. Birth Certificate
e. Statement (permission) Parent
f. Parent Passport.
6. Those who will work as Indonesian Workers (TKI) Overseas Manpower attach a letter of recommendation.
7. Those crew (ABK) attach: Seaman Book, List of crew (crew list), Letter of Recommendation from the skipper or Agent Shipping Company workplace.
8. Not listed in the list of prevention.
1. Due Out valid and Full
a. Requirements same as New Passport Application
b. Attach Old Passport.
2. Due to Damaged and Missing
a. Requirements same as New Passport Application
b. For the Applicant because the old damaged passport please attach damaged passport.
c. For the Applicant as a long-lost attach Passport Lost Passport Certificate of Local police Clearance.
The applicant will be requested prior information that will be included in the process Investigation Report (BAP) and subsequently forwarded the file in question to the Regional Office of the Ministry of Law and Human Capital to acquire Decision (Decision may be Approval, Denial, or Delay)
Travel Insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, financial default of travel suppliers, and other losses incurred while traveling, either within one's own country, or internationally. Temporary travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip, or a "multi-trip" policy can cover an unlimited number of trips within a set time frame. Coverage varies, and can be purchased as per policies purchased.
* The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance plans are:
* Medical emergency (accident or sickness)
* Emergency evacuation
* Repatriation of remains
* Return of a minor
* Trip cancellation
* Trip interruption
* Visitor health insurance
* Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
* Overseas funeral expenses
* Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
* Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
* Flight connection was missed due to airline schedule
* Travel delays due to weather
* Medical Expenses coverage can be Per Occurrence or Maximum Limit.
1. Some travel policies will also provide cover for additional costs, although these vary widely between providers.
2. Travel insurance can also provide helpful services, often 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that can include concierge services and.
Benefits to You:
1 . Cost competitive premiums.
2 . Preparation of a policy that is easy and can be done anywhere.
3 . Apply all over the world.
4 . Medical costs abroad up to USD100,000.
5 . Personal Accident up to $100,000.
6 . Travel Delay up to $200.
7 . Baggage Delay up to $200.
8 . Loss of Baggage up to USD1,000.
9 . And other protective benefits.
* A-Z Coverage
* Complete Coverage Starting from USD 3
* 6 hour waiting periode on delays
* Casless Hospital Admission for covered condition
* 250% limit on benefit for family plan
Benefits to You:
1 . The Medical Costs due to illness and accidents up to $ 100.000 in the whole world .
2 . Compensation daily inpatient hospital abroad .
3 . Evacuation and repatriation services without restriction throughout the world .
4 . Casless program for inpatient hospitals around the world .
5 . Compensation for death and permanent disability and their weekly income replacement benefits .
6 . Compensation for death and disability tetapbeserta weekly income replacement benefits .
7 . Compensation grief in terms of deaths and the cost for a family emergency .
8 . Protection against loss of baggage , including golf equipment and a laptop with a high limit .
9 . Protection against loss of money and travel documents .
10 . Protection robbery rumahterhadap content when you are traveling .
11 . Compensation for flight delays and baggage you with a waiting period of 6 hours .
12 . The turn to cost - biayaakibat delays , cancellations and reductions in travel and hospitalized inaptak unexpected result
13 . The legal liability to third parties as a result of damages caused by you .
14 . Perpanjanagn policies automatically and without charge **
15 . Loss due teririsme guaranteed .
** Terms and conditions stipulated in the policy .
Emergency Travel Assistance.
3 Allianz TravelPRO “Pack your worries away” & AXA “SmartTraveller” and the Travel insurances that PS Travels Offers you.